Health On the list of tropical fruits you can meet bananas, coconut, kiwi, pineapple, mangoes, oranges and other citrus fruits, papaya, pomegranate etc. Their introduction to regular diet can only be beneficial, as long as there are no excesses in any respect. Among the nutrients tropical fruits offer can remember the dietary fibers, minerals and various vitamins.
Being one of the most exotic fruits from tropical fruits, Lulo fruit or Naranjilla comes from Central and South America and has many health benefits. It can be rotated to a successful diet, but always in moderation and not before consulting in detail the effects it can have on your body.
Lulo Fruit Nutrition and Health Facts
Lulo fruit contains a lot of vitamins C, B, A, iron, phosphorus, beta – carotene, magnesium and calcium. Lulo is virtually no fat, very low in calories and has a high concentration of antioxidants. Antioxidants fight free radicals and help in the anti aging and prevention of cardiovascular disease, stroke and cancer. Lulo has a pineapple and lemon flavor with a great taste, so you can make a delicious smoothie. It is low in calories, contains iron and is a good diuretic; it may be helpful in weight loss.
Naranjilla has a great influence on stress relaxation and works well for helping people who do not sleep. It contains pepsin, which is soothing to the gastrointestinal tract, giving a boost for digestion. Naranjilla is a tonic for strong bones, hair, nails and in addition contain certain acids that can reduce total cholesterol levels!
Health Benefits of Lulo Fruit
Besides their great taste, Lulo fruits proved scientifically that offers many health benefits to ordinary people, who do not suffer from diseases that require a special diet. Unlike common fruits for consumption, is abound in exceptional nutrients, some excess, and therefore prohibited for those suffering from certain diseases.
1) From what is known so far about the role of introducing tropical fruits and especially Naranjilla in your diet, it can be said with certainty that they contain antioxidants useful to reduce the risk of contracting cancer and heart disease, and other substances that help regulate digestion, regulate levels blood cholesterol and body weight control.
2) Perhaps more than other fruits, it offers an easy feeling of fullness and deserve introduced, especially in weight loss diets, daily between meals, because not contain many calories, but can provide sufficient nutrients to successfully eliminate hunger between main meals. Do not forget that their consumption should be alternated with other fruits, which contain less sugar or various vegetables, only good for a snack unannounced.
3) The best fresh tropical fruits for consumption and not dried or canned, because they do not contain any suspect food additives and did not even sugar concentration so high. Dried or canned tropical fruits are mostly used as food ingredients and less for actual consumption.
4) Associated with pineapple is recommended primarily for weight loss, digestive problems, vitamin and mineral deficiency and disorders of the blood vessels;
5) Along with kiwi can prevent cancer by the vitamin C intake manner is useful for diabetics easily dissolve blood clots and can relieve respiratory problems;
6) Use it with papaya to stimulate the immune system, is a good antibacterial and helps in better functioning of the liver;
7) Along with coconut provides many dietary fibers, have protein abundance and fatty acids, therefore not advisable to consume in excess, but in amounts of up to 50 grams daily. Additionally, coconut is an excellent stimulating brain activity and deserves introduced in adolescent diet, but in moderation;
8) Lulo fruit has a good effect to stimulate digestion and can accompany consistent meals, contains many useful nutrients and is also one of the fruits with an aphrodisiac effect recognized worldwide. It has good antiseptic properties and provides antioxidants that can prevent the effects of aging.
9) Even is not so popular, it is used in some cosmetic treatments, because it contains vitamin A, Naranjilla extracts are used to maintain products for beauty and youth, improving skin quality (due A and C vitamins and beta-carotene contained), reducing wrinkles and giving the hair strength and nail.
10) Thanks to its content of antioxidants, has anti-cancer benefits, anti-aging and detoxifying, energizing is also good.
11) Accelerates wound healing and postoperative healing.
12) Also improves the visual functions and prevents sunburn and skin cancer because it contains beta-carotene, a substance that is deposited in the skin and has a protective role, removing the negative effects of sunlight.
13) Lulo fruit has emollient, soothing and exfoliating properties.
Combined with other fruits like apples, bananas, guava, lime, mango, orange, papaya, pineapple, grapes and berries, can be extremely beneficial in achieving great skin. Facial masks and creams, body lotions and hair and nail care products, will provide an excellent remedy for skin beauty.
Wide world cultivated, the apple is one of the most spread fruits, which benefits are well known for human health. Moreover, the apple juice is very healthy for the body and it tastes very good. Apples strengthen teeth and have the ability to decrease the degree of infection of the teeth. Apple is also used in cosmetics. Can be made masks that help cleanse the skin and restore its elasticity. Apple flowers are an important factor in cosmetics. From them are done creams and oils that stimulate and make skin rejuvenation. Also, baked apples are a cure for rheumatism and combat tonsillitis.
Bramley Apple Features
Bramley Apple, originally from Northern Ireland region, is a fresh green apple used in many cooking recipes for its special characteristics. The Bramley fruits are rounded, with a less uniform than other apples, flattened laterally, with increases apex and a high calyx cavity partially open. The fruits have a uniform green color with a reddish hue, sepals are brown and soft, and the stalk is short and thick. The flesh is white, moist and with a green tint and texture is firm.
Regardless of age or size tree, all winter and summer work is done manually. The care of trees to obtain a constant quality and yield, require skills acquired after many years of experience in the training of the upper crown branches and maintenance works. It is used the routinely pollination by bees during the flowering period, and all operations are undertaken with due care spray, that bees and other beneficial insects not be affected, as well as the environment in general.
Apples are harvested by hand between early September and last part October. Time of collection depends on the season, market, fruit maturity, age and type of rootstock tree. The climate colder than in other areas where apples are grown makes Bramley apples less uniform.
Amazing Health Benefits of Bramley Apple
They’re full of soluble fibers that reduce intestinal problems, including diverticulitis, hemorrhoids and some types of cancer. Bramley apples is rich in fruit acids and vitamins also contains more than 20 kinds of minerals like A, B, C, vitamins; contains calcium, phosphorus, iron, magnesium, sodium, potassium and trace elements.
1) It is a powerful source of potassium, which supports healthy heart.
2) Help in the insulin level control, with blood sugar slowly releasing. Cleanse and detoxify, remove heavy metals from the body.
3) Apple pectin helps to reduce cholesterol levels by reducing insulin secretion.
4) Significantly reduces the risk of respiratory diseases such as asthma.
5) Strengthens the heart, lungs lubricates, increase body fluids and decrease mucus production.
6) Apple cider vinegar prevents kidney stones.
7) Reduces the skin problems.
8) Improves the symptoms of constipation.
9) Its refreshing juice help digestion strengthens the intestinal mucosa and has beneficial effects on the liver.
10) Has an effect on intestinal flora and lowers blood pressure.
11) Protects the skin from infections and harmful bacteria. Can be used as a facial mask against acne, in addition hydrates the skin.
12) Nothing compares with natural Bramley apple masks. It nourishes the skin in depth, gives lightness and flexibility and is easy to prepare.
13) Bramley apple juice revitalizes tissues (face, neck, breasts and even abdomen). Apply it on your face with a cotton pad and let it for 25 minutes after you rinse with warm water.
14) If you have acne, then you can wash your face with mallow tea and Bramley apple juice. It speeds healing pimples, is an emollient and, like apple juice helps in wound healing.
15) The pulp is antiseptic
16) If you burn or you hurt yourself disinfect the wound by applying a little applesauce. The pulp is astringent and contains substances that prevent the growth of bacteria on the skin. The effect is enhanced if on the end you’ll apply a cream with marigold or Arnica.
17) You can remove the stress and fatigue traces if will apply nightly cold pieces of Bramley apple peel. It refreshes and softens skin around the eyes due to the antioxidants they contain.
18) Also, these fruits decrease the risk of cardiovascular disease, stroke, or heart attack and have an important role in balancing the lymphatic system.
19) If you want to lose weight is much better to eat Bramley apples. You will lose weight and eat while one of the healthiest fruits. The fruit helps to remove toxins from the lungs, helping to regenerate it.
Even those Bramley apples are not the most common fruits, you can use them also for different alcoholic beverages and sweets, cookies, cakes or vinegars.